SGGPSAD – Digital Speed Display (GPS Type)
The Street Guardian SGGPSAD Auxiliary display is designed to be used as an additional easy to read speed display and can support a number of extra convenience and safety features.
The Street Guardian digital speed displays are a perfect and convenient solution for situations that require an auxiliary or advanced speed monitoring device. Such situations that call for an accurate, feature-rich, and prominent speed display include:
- General Speed Monitoring
- Driver-Student Educational Purposes
- Occupational Use for Speed Monitoring
- Replacement of an Existing or Malfunctioning Speedometer Error
- For When Vehicle Modifications Interrupt Existing Speedometer Calibration
Each Street Guardian speed display is designed to be mounted on the vehicle’s dashboard within view of the vehicle’s driver and occupants. Common features include a speed alert indicator that chimes a notification when the vehicle’s speed exceeds a user adjustable value. Our digital speed displays also feature a voltage alert system to monitor the vehicle battery, as well as an option to automatically power off with the vehicle. For personal preference, the devices also include the option to select the colour of the display, as well as manually or automatically adjust the brightness.
- SPEED ALERT
- GPS TIME
- VOLTAGE ALERT
- AUTO BRIGHTNESS
- MANUAL BRIGHTNESS CONTROL
- SELECTABLE DISPLAY COLOURS
- AUTO POWER OFF
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL 12-VOLT VEHICLES
Whats in the box:
- Speed Display Main unit x 1
- Plunger Mount x 1
- Cigarette Lighter power adapter x 1 (2.2m approx. length)
- Instruction Manual x 1
Note: Unit is not waterproof and not suitable for motorcycles or watercraft
Images are for illustration purposes only.